Friday, December 27, 2013

feliz navidaddddd!!!!!!!!!!!‏

hola mis amigos!!!   feliz navidad!!!   ahhh just a little bit of email time given to me to write yall and I just wanted to say that I love each and every one of you!!!!   I also ask that throughout the rest of this holiday that you all remember the real meaning of this holiday, family, and food..... lol just kidding, take a second out of your day to give thanks to he who gave us everything, Jesus Christ.  Just remember, every single thing like santa claus, the food, the presents could all be taken away and there would still be Christmas, but remember that without Christ there is NO Christmas, so please, as we go throughout this wonderful time, give thanks to him, I love and miss you all and most of all I love my savior!!!  Thank you all for giving me something happy to think about as I go throughout this holiday at home!!!!  merry Christmas!!!

<3  Elda Hicks  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment